Aloa 28 is the long awaited successor to the Aloa 27. A clever concept and extreme seaworthiness crammed into a reasonably priced 28-footer.
Aloa 28 has more one than update Aloa 27:
* The bow has been redesigned and is now slimmer and more straight. This ensures better cutting through the waves, an increased buoyancy and it reduces the pitching of the boat.
* The mast was higher and fractionally rigged. This improves trim options and allows the gooseneck swivel to be higher assembled, therefore more headroom in the cockpit even by tacking maneuvers.
* The control of the mainsail of the Aloa28 is entirely done out of the cockpit. Reefing is easy due to the one line reefing system.
* The new Yanmar engine is distinguished by great power with minimum noise. The saildrive makes it easier to maneuver this ship than any other previous Aloa.
* The electrical system was completely revised. There is now a larger control panel with GPS navigation, VHF device, radio/CD player are build in.
06/07-17/08 : 1.435 € per week
12/05-06/07 : 1.195 € per week
21/04-12/05 : 1.025 € per week
Deposit : 1.000 €