The Aegean Lady cuts effortlessly through the sparkling surface of the cobalt Aegean waters. With three sun decks, a bar and ten double cabins, “Aegeotissa I “ is a holiday on her own. Comfortable and solid, she offers all the luxury of larger ships but in more exclusive & personalized. See the distant islands set against the magnificence of the evening sun. Treat yourself to a new and exciting experience aboard this two-masted traditional Wooden Greek clipper. Come alone or with friends; either way you are sure to have new memories and new friends when you disembark the yacht.
- A quarter (lower deck) with 2 very large cabins each one with double and one single bed (all lower).
- A second quarter (lower deck) with 2 very large cabins each one with double and one single bed (all lower).
- a third quarter with a double bed cabin.
- 3 cabins (main deck) with a double bed each.
- 2 cabins (upper deck) with one double bed each.
- Crew quarters are separated from guests’ cabins.
- Dinning room
There is on the main level of the boat internal dining room for 22 people, also separate coffee corner and salon plus a bar.
The boat has 3 decks for passengers use. A deck on the stern of the boat (wooden tables & sofas) a sundeck with sun beds & a upper deck with table & bamboo chairs.
L.O.A.: 34 MTRS
Beam: 6.40 mtrs
Draft: 3.60 mtrs
Displacement : 190 tons
Flag : Greek
Max speed: 11 m/h
Built : Custom at “Lefkas” boat yard in Greece. Launched in May 1986 (Greece) – rebuilt in 2001
Hull & superstructure : Wood (Greek Pine)
Deck : Iroko
Intereior : Pine
Engines : 2 x 250 Hp Iveco Aifo
Generators : 2 x 35 Kwa Iveco Aifo
Voltage: 12 Volt DC,24 Volt DC,220 Volt AC , 380 Volt AC
Diesel consumption : 50 ltrs per hour
Fuel capacity :3 tons
Water capacity : 5 tons
Water maker :120 ltr/hr