A mighty 495 Catamaran...
(Privilege 495, Catamaran charters in Greece)
A chart plotter for navigation, autopilot, radar and needless to say sonic depth finder. A VHF (GMDSS)-radio is on board to keep contact to harbors and marinas as well as in case of emergency.
She is moved by:
Equipped with battened main sail, blister 160m2 und spinnaker 100m2. (option)
Mainsail and genoa electrically reefed
Two powerful Yanmar-engines (2 x 55 HP, 2012)
max velocity under engine at 8 knots
The generator (4kW) guarantees in combination with a large set of batteries (900 Ah) enough power for all your needs 12V DC or 220V AC
The water treatment produces nearly 100 l/h drinking water and the water tanks have a combined capacity of 580l
Not to forget the air condition for hot days!
She is stationed at marina Gouvia on Corfu
Type: Privilege 495
Length over all: 14,95m / 49.05ft.
Length of waterline: 14,04m / 46.06ft.
Width: 7,33m / 24.05ft
Draught: 1,35m / 4.43ft.
Displacement: 11,3t / 24,910lb
• main sail: 82m² / 880sqft battened with electric winches
• genoa 52,5m² / 570sqft on electric furler
• mast height: 19,75m / 64.ft.
• 3 electric winches
• Diesel: 680l / 179gal
• Water: 570l / 150gal
• Engines: 2 x 55 HP Diesel with Sail Drive
• Sat TV
• Raymarine GPS-Plotter E80
• sonic sounder
• Autopilot at the steering position: Tridata
• Autopilot remote at the chart table
• Pantry in the backboard hull
• 1 large refrigerator
• 1 large freezer
• ice machine
• 4 cabins with showers and electric toilets
• 1 skipper cabin with shower and electric toilet
• Generator 4KW (2015)
• Water maker 100l/h (2015)
• blue hull
• 4 spaciously arranged guest cabins with large beds
• Very comfortable: electric toilets
• air-conditioning for these hot summer nights
• Sleeping berths: 8 + 3 for the crew
• Bathroom units: 4 with showers & electric toilets
• very modern, large galley
• gas stove and oven
• 1 freezer, 1 large refrigerator
• spacious saloon with lounge corner
• large dining table
• Nespresso coffee machine
• ice cube maker
• large teak dining table
• steering position that gives great overview for the helmsman
• lots of area to lie down and relax
• large storage compartments
• teak deck
• Caribe 3,6m with 20HP Honda and steering position